Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Q and A

So to get back in the swing of things I am doing a lame Q and A style post. Deal with it. I found these on another blog (which I'll re-find and link back to) and I hope you all enjoy this voyeuristic look into my random life.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I should've taken my eye makeup off last night. Hm... my hair/skin contrast is pretty awesome in this light.

2. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?
None. I have like $15 bucks in my car... somewhere.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Floor.
4. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
School.
5. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
None. My phone is always on silent, or perhaps vibrate if I am expecting a call.

6. What are you wearing right now?
White cuffed jeans and  a turquoise tank top.

7. Do you label yourself?
With a label maker? No. In other ways? I'm sure, occasionally.

8. Name the brand of the shoes you currently own?
Too many to list.

9.Bright or Dark Room?
Sunlight preferably.

10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I dont know them.

11. What does your watch look like?
I dont wear one.

12. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping.

13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
I'm at the gym. I'll text you in a bit.

14. What's a word that you say a lot?
Goodness.

15. Who told you he/she loved you last?(please exclude spouse , family, children)
A friend of mine.

16. Last furry thing you touched?
A cat (and I usually am not a cat person).

17. Favourite age you have been so far?
27.

18. What was the last thing you said to someone?
I'll have some. (In reference to being asked if I would like a smoothie.)

19.The last song you listened to?
Whatever was on the radio. The last song I remember listening to was Runaround Sue by Dion.

20. Where did you live in 1987?
Florida, I think.

21. Are you jealous of anyone?
Rarely.

22. Is anyone jealous of you?
I hope not.

23. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Phone, debit card, keys.

24. What’s your favourite town/city?
Undecided.

25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
I wrote a card to a friend of mine last month.

26. Can you change the oil on a car?
Not a chance!

27. Your first significant other/big crush: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
I never hear about my first boyfriend. I think I brought him up in a conversation about dating within the last month. My first crush was probably a celebrity and I can't recall who it was.

28. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My shoulder. This gal needs a massage NOW.

29.What is your current desktop picture?
Whatever came stock, but I do have a pic of John Krasinski as a shortcut on my desktop :)


30. Have you been burnt by love?
Not by love. Maybe by a person.

There it is!
Feel free to answer these questions yourself  and share them with me!

xo
Trish "sorry for the short answers" the Dish

No comments:

Post a Comment