So we meet again. I know for the better part of 8 years I have been blogging away and amusing the masses (or all 5 of you who read this) and then I took a hiatus for a year and now here I am putting proverbial pen to paper and saying I'm back... again. You might notice the lack of previous posts, there are over 300 posts that have went into hiding until they could be reread and weeded through. Some of them will come back and others that will live as drafts, where they were always destined to be.
I want to do something fun, or at least familiar (although this doesn't feel familiar anymore). You are getting a list. Please hold your applause for the end.
My celebrity crush of the moment is John Krasinski. I love him for being Jim on The Office and for being adorable. It may be shallow, but I don't really care.
I eat avocado and cucumber every day.
I listened to a few of my old favorite songs and I loved it and yet I can't relate to that girl anymore, at least not much. Because that girl was silly and sweet and honest and kind... and that is all still me :)
I still think a man is sexiest in a suit after a long day with the tie undone. But then again a million other "looks" work for me too.
I order Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate at Starbucks all winter. I order a Venti Iced Chai add Toffee Nut and super light ice during all other months.
I like sleeping with a furry blanket.
I miss Mini the Pug EVERYDAY. Amanda and AJ became even more my family the day they stood in a room and comforted me as Mini died. Some things you will never forget. Losing her is one of those things. And those two being there for me is the other.
I eat chocolate almost everyday and I don't even feel bad about it.
I love my family more today than ever before. I guess love works that way, or perhaps growing up does that.
I love Matryoshka dolls (Russian nesting dolls).
I obsess about learning Spanish because my dad's 1/2 Spanish and I feel like not knowing it is not respecting my heritage... I am a weirdo!
I love other people's grandparents/parents/families/dogs. I am always becoming attached to random dogs and senior citizens.
I am at peace with being 27 and in school and still figuring it all out.
I would really like to just meet the right person and start living the rest of forever with them by my side.
I dance in the car when I drive... mind you my dance moves are spastic.
My green eyes are my favorite feature about myself.
Kindness is my favorite quality in other people.
Amanda asked me if "the dish" was gone for good and I realized I didn't know if she meant the blog, the nickname, or that silly part of me. So I brought them all back.
Trish "I'm bringing dishy back" the Dish
No comments:
Post a Comment